Porto Palace, Θεσσαλονίκη
24-27 Σεπτεμβρίου 2017
Some programme highlights:
- The highly popular Education programmes: Advanced Hematology-Oncology, Clinical Diagnostic Cytometry (limited places!) and Advanced Immunology. Register soon to secure your place, for these two programmes the number of places is limited!
- Keynote lectures on 2016 WHO updates on acute leukemias and mature lymphoid malignancies, by Mike Borowitz (Baltimore, USA) and Andy Rawstron (Leeds, UK).
- Plenary sessions on PNH guidelines, DNA analysis by FC, translational Research including FC, leukemic stem cells, quality control, normal and malignant mast cells, eosinophilias, standardization and harmonization.
- Interactive session during which interesting cases will be reviewed through interactive voting via your mobile phone: initial differential diagnosis based on CBC and morphology; presentation of flow cytometry data; possible diagnosis or possible cytogenetics suspected; presentation of the diagnostic data and re-voting on the diagnostic options, plus review of the answers.
- Session jointly organized with the Hellenic Cytometry Society and the Hellenic Society of Haematology focused on immunotherapy of haematological malignancies.